Chiler

rodfish

Please could the people that were interested in the chiller i offered to a member of this site please contact me as it is still available due to being totally messed around for the last 3 weeks by the said person.
Looking for £130 fully working ready to use hanging bars room for 3 roe or 2 sika.
RULES I LIVE IN DORSET SO UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO TRAVEL TO PICK IT UP WITHIN 7 DAYS PLEASE DON'T REPLY
Rodfish

:D:):D

You have three post all advertising goods for sale, I see you are very keen on rules even put them in bold type. Well, we have rules about advertising, we have rules about selling in classifieds and we have rules about introductions, all of which you have chosen to ignore. I see you do not like to be messed about well neither do we, so if you cannot abide by the rules and are just here to line your own pockets you need to think again.

John

You have three post all advertising goods for sale, I see you are very keen on rules even put them in bold type. Well, we have rules about advertising, we have rules about selling in classifieds and we have rules about introductions, all of which you have chosen to ignore. I see you do not like to be messed about well neither do we, so if you cannot abide by the rules and are just here to line your own pockets you need to think again.

John
Outstanding JAYB way to go..

I am the one who supposedly messed Rod about. I apologised to him and wished him well. I fully understand why he is miffed with me, although, to be fair to myself, I could not collect due to work and family circumstances beyond my control. I would not normally get involved in this sort of discussion, and certainly had no intention of inconveniencing anyone, but I feel Rod has been a little harsh towards me and wanted to put my side in the interests of balance.

I hope Rod sells the chiller quickly and easily as it is perfect for its intended use and a good price. If only I could get down to Dorset!

All the best,

Dom

Back