Thread: Anyone ever heard this

Anyone ever heard this

I was out Fri = nowt, Sat 9 roe were milling around in front of my high seat, Sun = nowt.
    Now the Sat spectacle again it seems they all collected together as the harvest had taken lots of habitual feed lots away.
    Then they went back into the wood then this one female came out again alone and stood near me watching for danger (now I swear I heard it fart) and that was a new one for me.
    Does a bear s**t in the woods I have heard of, but not that a deer etc, but it makes sense with the feed on offer.
    Made me smile.

You also have your reason why she came back out on her own!

The rest kicked her out to get rid of the smell,It was nothing to do with watching for danger!

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    (now I swear I heard it fart) and that was a new one for me.
    ....I normally just accuse one of the dogs!! Blaming it on a deer would be a new one for me too.....
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Made me laugh that. Was out stalking with a freind this year for a Buck it was a very still summers evening we were lying in the grass with the cross on a deer and i farted it was like a lorry horn the buck jumped up and was gone my mate was really pi****d of but i was in tears

i heard my self **** my pants twice on sat morning when i was in a high seat 1st when a tawny started hooting its head off 10yrds behind me and secondly when a munti decided to let me know the game was up from 20yrds behind me after that i just ran home scared calling for my mummy

I too have heard myself almost soil my breeks....when a heron 'gronked'? right above me in a duck mate across the pond nearly soiled himself too, but with laughter, he had spotted the bugger coming and didn't warn me!!!