Thread: Schultz & Larsen rifles

Schultz & Larsen rifles

This month's Sporting Shooter has a brief review of the Schultz & Larsen M97-DL, a switch-barrel, all-steel European stalking rifle. Also carried in the magazine are some photos of a beefier target-shooting variant. Both look very interesting, even at the RRP of 2,045, as they come in true left-hand configurations.

Are there any owners of Schultz & Larsens, able to comment further?

Sorry just noticed this post

I own a Schultz and Larsen M97DL very pleased with it shoots well with anything I have put through it. Had a problem with it just after I bought it, with some help from a member on here and an american web site I got in direct touch with one of the owners of S&L.
    The UK importer and S&L could have not done more than they did to rectify the situation.
    Just thinking of getting a 308W barrel in the new year. Would have no hesitation in recommending them, not sure who stocks them as would not buy from the RFD I did again (long story)
    UK importers web site is here
    or Schultz and Larsen here

My rifle is as below

Swarovski 4-16x50 PV 1-2 hi grid TDS ret
    Wildcat predator 8
    Harris bipod

Brilliant rifles. Very accurate. i'm not the best shot in the world but this rifle is grouping 3/4 inch at 200 yards, 243 moderated with 100 grain hornady BTSP. Dropping big reds no problem.
    Even thinking of selling my manlicher to replace with another shultz in 270.

Just had a look at the site, came over all fuzzy like, real nice looking stuff!