Schultz & Larsen rifles

Baldrick

This month's Sporting Shooter has a brief review of the Schultz & Larsen M97-DL, a switch-barrel, all-steel European stalking rifle. Also carried in the magazine are some photos of a beefier target-shooting variant. Both look very interesting, even at the RRP of £2,045, as they come in true left-hand configurations.

Are there any owners of Schultz & Larsens, able to comment further?

Sorry just noticed this post :confused:

I own a Schultz and Larsen M97DL very pleased with it shoots well with anything I have put through it. Had a problem with it just after I bought it, with some help from a member on here and an american web site I got in direct touch with one of the owners of S&L.
The UK importer and S&L could have not done more than they did to rectify the situation.
Just thinking of getting a 308W barrel in the new year. Would have no hesitation in recommending them, not sure who stocks them as would not buy from the RFD I did again (long story) :evil:
UK importers web site is here
or Schultz and Larsen here

My rifle is as below

6.5x55 :rolleyes:
Swarovski 4-16x50 PV 1-2 hi grid TDS ret
Wildcat predator 8
Harris bipod

DSC00208.jpg

Brilliant rifles. Very accurate. i'm not the best shot in the world but this rifle is grouping 3/4 inch at 200 yards, 243 moderated with 100 grain hornady BTSP. Dropping big reds no problem.
Even thinking of selling my manlicher to replace with another shultz in 270.

Back