any one heard from the stalking diretory guys with sika malc

devonfoxer

has any one heard from sika malc and the group of guys up in scotland stalking only asking as one of my mates is up there wanted to knbow how they getting on cheers stu

I love the colour rainwater makes on the copper bullets when it runs down the bore, lovely shade of green...

Joking apart, if its Sika they are after the weather won't put the deer off... as for the stalkers...

I heard they have certainly shot one and been on a lot more by now the number could be well into double figures not sure how many are up stalking.

Everyone arrived safe and sound on Sunday and the first Sika was shot on Monday, which funnily enough was the first day that a Sika was missed, me lips is sealed :D. Since then there has been more success and I am sure that the write ups will be forthcoming, with a good few deer being seen. With regard to the salmon, tika 308 did dash to the aid of an angler on the river bank this morning and netted the salmon that he, the angler, had caught.

Everybody seems happy and enjoying the place. In fact Stav likes it so much spent a long time exploring the local area on Sunday before he decided to join us :D.

The week is going well, the craic is good and everyone is enjoying themselves.

John

Just to let you all know, Malc phoned me this afternoon to tell me whats been happening. 6 Sika stags shot.
Apparently all but one has shot a Sika stag, with one rifle taking two beasts, but there have been four missed. :cry:
They are off out this evening with the sole intent of getting the one lad who has not had a shot into a Sika.
There are plenty of deer being seen, in the re-gen area Wadas and Andy counted 23 Reds, without the Sika that will be wandering around as well.
On Heartbreak Hill they have counted upwards of 70 Reds, the wind has been very strong so they have not settled.
In the valleys leading up to the hills there are always Sika hiding in the willow and brush, so you have to stalk very carefully on your way up there.
No matter where you go this year there appears to be plenty of deer so hopefully everyone will get at least one animal
They have tonight, tomorrow morning and tomorrow night to get into some more so lets wish them the best of luck,
I'm sure they are all having a great time, apparently tonight when they have finished they are all meeting up for a few brews :D

Everyone arrived safe and sound on Sunday and the first Sika was shot on Monday, which funnily enough was the first day that a Sika was missed, me lips is sealed :D. Since then there has been more success and I am sure that the write ups will be forthcoming, with a good few deer being seen. With regard to the salmon, tika 308 did dash to the aid of an angler on the river bank this morning and netted the salmon that he, the angler, had caught.

Everybody seems happy and enjoying the place. In fact Stav likes it so much spent a long time exploring the local area on Sunday before he decided to join us :D.

The week is going well, the craic is good and everyone is enjoying themselves.

John

Only 1 missed and on Monday!!?? Sounds like they are having fun.

Nutty

Back