Spear Hunting the hard way!

I am not squeamish, but this is one of the nastiest things I have seen on You Tube.

I am not blind to it happening, but I would rather not watch, I only lasted about 20 second into it, the first Elephant shots had me hitting the stop button.

I have to agree with Neil as well. Pretty disgusting to be honest... This is a thread that should be removed.

While I wholly support and respect admin’s decision to remove this post, I must just state my reason for it’s inclusion.

[FONT=&quot]The original link was sent to me by a close friend and old Africa hand, and like anyone I was shocked and appalled by the harrowing scenes in the footage but I was also deeply humbled by the stark reality of the methods employed out of what is sheer necessity. To me personally it was a timely reminder of what it means to call oneself a Hunter.
JDW
[/FONT]

While I wholly support and respect admin’s decision to remove this post, I must just state my reason for it’s inclusion.

[FONT=&amp]The original link was sent to me by a close friend and old Africa hand, and like anyone I was shocked and appalled by the harrowing scenes in the footage but I was also deeply humbled by the stark reality of the methods employed out of what is sheer necessity. To me personally it was a timely reminder of what it means to call oneself a Hunter.
JDW
[/FONT]

if its for meat and therefore for survival, then the end justifies the means, unfortunately. It's not sport, full,stop.

[FONT=&quot]The original link was sent to me by a close friend and old Africa hand, and like anyone I was shocked and appalled by the harrowing scenes in the footage but I was also deeply humbled by the stark reality of the methods employed out of what is sheer necessity. To me personally it was a timely reminder of what it means to call oneself a Hunter.
JDW
[/FONT]

Your intentions may have been of the highest order, unfortunately the video, which "shocked and appalled" you was not not, so I removed it.

John

I applaud your decision John, there is a wide difference between survival and deer stalking.

Back