Staying in touch

Lady Stalker

Hi Everyone,
I have joined Stalking Directory to keep abreast of the goings on in the "deer world" especially in the Wiltshire area! I have a little experiance, but would like to try and get out a bit more!
:D

Welcome to the S D what gun do you shoot /how long have you been stalking
DJC

Thanks for the warm welcome! Don't own my own rifle yet - just applied for my FAC! Not done a lot of practical stalking, but have plenty of theory including DSC1!

totally gutted to be forgotten just after a year :( welcome lady stalker maybe should put ladystalker 1 and lady stalker 2 :lol: must admit i have been lazy and been using monynut to look at things on the site as he is always logged in ... thank you monkey spanker for the concern ;)

Last edited:
How is the tattoo of the Roe, ladystalker 1 ,
met you and moneynut at Malc's a few years back, along with a few others on the site, a lot of water under the bridge since then.
I hope the pair of you are still enjoying your stalking.
regards
robin

This sounds dodgy to me. I notice the "original" is ladystalker, and the "new member" is Lady Stalker. Would the real lady stalker please stand up? I think the original lady is a figment of her own imagination, has anyone actually ever met her;)? Keep in touch M. xx

totally gutted to be forgotten just after a year :( welcome lady stalker maybe should put ladystalker 1 and lady stalker 2 :lol: must admit i have been lazy and been using monynut to look at things on the site as he is always logged in ... thank you monkey spanker for the concern ;)

Last edited:
Robin the tattoo is fine and more has appeared since our last meeting:thumb: ..... the stalking is still good as we took Buckup out last weekend as he bagged 2 roe hope thing are good with you x ...... and my good friend Buckup ... i am the real ladystalker .... lady i may not be at times but a stalker i am :smug:

Back