Greys

foxhunter

Shot my personal best this morning and didn't miss any :D

personalbest003.jpg

nice one. great time and nice looking gun too.I do love a side by side :thumb:

wow!
good effort. where are you?

shot my first two last week.
touch little beggars! mine were head shot with a PCP and they still gave it some beans

great fun!!!

I once went drey poking on a mate's farm, I wasn't really sold on the idea at first.... but it was brilliant :D

Well done that man. We have loads around us and despite my best efforts they still do a great deal of damage to the trees.

Beware it can be addictive , before long you will have a caller, then you will be spotting them when driving, one of the best sports going, with the chestnuts and conkers rippining it's now the best time for a go at them.

Its very addictive mate , more exciting than stalking deer .............

Had a few more this morning..

7oct12003.jpg

Well done
cute little creatures but we dont really want them
Shot on the ground from a high seat with a .177hmr makes good practice.
also with subsonic .22 when stalking around..

Fox hunter that's good going, rifle or shotgun, I only managed seven this weekend, as to being more excitstalking deer stalking, you are not far from the truth, the hm2 is very popular when the leaves are off, only wish they would make a subsonic round for them.

Fox hunter that's good going, rifle or shotgun, I only managed seven this weekend, as to being more excitstalking deer stalking, you are not far from the truth, the hm2 is very popular when the leaves are off, only wish they would make a subsonic round for them.

Shot with a shotgun but very challenging as well stalking with .22 LR

Shot some more the other morning..............

12oct12003.jpg

Hi mate,

A great day you had on the squizzers , however may i suggest you try it with an air rifle ........its a great challenge and very exciting sport.....although i now seem to be running low on them on my shoot.....best of luck

Back