Paul from Derbyshire

pw7x57

Hi all finally got round to saying hello. Love the site. Just come back from stalking in Scotland [Ones hanging up ready to be sorted for the freezer]. I have stalked for about 15 years and shot Red, Roe and finally a chance of a Fallow in New Zealand when on holiday. Shame I had to travel 10000 miles to get the first one. I have a Tikka T3 .243 cal in synthetic [Needed it the last two days very wet] with sound mod. I miss my old CZ 7x57 cal. Got home to be told my part 2 assessor would phone [Loss of more hair]. All was ok thank goodness. I can finally relax and think of something else. Anyway enough jibbering, great site can't quite get to grips with it all, I'm not up with mod cons.
Good hunting everyone
Paul

Hello Paul and welcome to the site.
You have obviously a lot of experience under your belt and it would be great if you could share it with others on this site.

All the best.

Steve.

Welcome

Hi Paul

Welcome to the site, im just over the border in Notts.

Ive got a .243 and funnily enough have just put in a variation for 7x57. I won't part with my .243 though.

Cheers

Daemon

:D

hello paul

Hello mate im just over the border in sheffield,i can almost spit into derbyshire,have quite a lot of shooting in derbys, sadly not stalking tho, have to travel a bit further afield for my stalking,i use a .22hornet and a.243 as well as the usual rimfire bunny gun,welcome to the site mate u sound as tho u have lots to contribute,great set of blokes,always ready to help out. cheers HORNET.

Thanks for replies

Thanks for all the replies.
Now I just need to work out how to use everything on this great site.

Back