Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: disposable gloves

disposable gloves

Where can i get the ones that go right up to your elbow,fed up getting covered in blood while doing reds using the normal ones

Why don't you use the disposable sleeves, 5 for a hundred! On the auction site.
    eBay Mobile - Service unavailable
    Last edited by Paul 600; 30-09-2012 at 20:34.

try screwfix direct

atb steve

Veterinary inspection gloves from ebay.............

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post

I just got some from the British Deer Society website
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.

Any countryside store will have them. If you get the gloves rather than sleeves you can use them to secure liver and kidneys etc, hold them in the hand when you have finished and pull the glove over. You need to wear other gloves over the vet inspection type for the hand as they are far to loose and slippy to work without.

I agree with the above post with regards to pulling them down over the hand to retain the liver.

I don't have any problem in working with them to be honest even though they are loose compared to the surgeons type glove.

I bought a box of the full arm vets examination gloves about 10 years ago to give them a go as the smell of rutting Sika stags was not going down well at home and have used ethem ever since. Now all I do is pop one on right over my jacket right up to the armpit on the arm I work with inside the deer which stops your forearm rubbing on the smelly part of his belly, and a normal glove on the other hand. Two boxes of 100 last for a while that way.

Quote Originally Posted by jamross65 View Post
    I agree with the above post with regards to pulling them down over the hand to retain the liver.
    You must have either very big hands, or very small reds?!!!