Thread: late intro

late intro

Hello All,
    Sorry to be so late writing this short info message.
    I'm a 50 year old belgian stalker. I've been stalking for 20 years now. First I went a couple of years to Poland, roe buck shooting in May.
    After that I changed to going stalking to England and for the last 15 years I'm going out stalking in the UK at least 2 times a year. Mostly in Dorset.
    I've changed the roe buck stalking to the period between November and February, where I go out stalking for roe doe, fallow deer and sometimes sika deer. As times are changing, I've already been out wild boar shooting (at least trying).
    I am shooting a Brno rifle 7x64.
    Best wishes to all.

Hello Dirk and welcome to the site.

I assume that you still live in Belgium and travel a lot for your stalking? It would be nice to hear of your ventures and for you to share your experience to help others.

Good Luck

Thanks Predeator Controller for your welcome word. I'll try in future to be more active on this forum and would be nice for me to help anyone who needs info/help for stalking/ hunting in Belgium.

I may well take you up on that offer Dirk!

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)

Welcome to the site.

I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful information in the discussions on this site. I have visited Belgium many times for work but don't know much about it's hunting. Where I stalk (Berkshire/Oxfordshire) we've had a number of Belgian clients, but mostly for muntjac.

Look forward to reading your posts.

Hey Willie, nice reading you.
    Muntjac stsalking seems to be quite popular amongst belgian stalkers.
    Main reaseon,I think, is that distance from ferry to stalking grounds is not that far and one can easily take a short break and have some outings in a couple of days. You don't need a week as we need to if going deer stalking in Scotland.
    I've never did some muntjac stalking. If you could give me some contact(s) it would be greatly appreciated.