Thread: stalking trip planned - can you provide.

stalking trip planned - can you provide.

Looking for a stalking trip this year sometime. willing to travel for right opportunity and stay B&B or whatever. not bothered about trophys or species/sex.

2 days/4 outings, challenging shots, good success rate, all inclusive flat rate deal.

dont want
    pussyfooting around, armed ramble, bullsh!t, 12 hours up a high seat watching pheasants.

41, average fit, probably bring moderated 6.5x47 and or 25-06 both wearing good swaro variables/tds rets, 2 sharp knives plus sharpener, open cert, insured, dsc l2, large game meat cert, shandy drinker and piss taker

PM if you have something that may be of interest, dates flexible at moment

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Nairn, Inverness-shire

Try David Brown He may be able to help, he was getting pylon work done on his ground, but it might be complete by then, he has this . I have been on the ground, Red, Roe and Sika ane there, very nice!!

You could also try Z-Plex over on the West Coast, he might be able to offer you a deal, Corky also does Reds not sure about Sika.

Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Winston Churchill at Dunoon ticks all your boxes. You may have left it a bit late but give him a try.

Hi Gary,
    If you fancy a trip over to Holkham,North Norfolk in the doe season give me a call, I'm sure that I can offer something along the lines of what you describe.
    Best wishes,
    07825 972249
    game @

Hi Gary, It is far up the country and what you are after, but there is some challenging stalking to be had on the flat flow country in Caithness. Still a couple of stags left at the end of the season or into hinds. Really depends on how far you want to travel. If you want any other info pm us...John
    Stalking and Courses
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at Kelso, Scone & Moy 2016

ive still got a few spaces depending on dates
    Zeiss Pro Stalker and Agent for Starlght Night Vision