The power of advertising

Si

Everytime I log onto SD there's a picture of a Zeiss scope shouting "Buy Me, Buy Me"

I always warn the missus about the clever point of sale marketing strategies that the supermarkets use, like putting chunky Kit-Kats in the checkout aisles.... but I never thought I would ever succumb to this mentality.

All I can say is..., :doh:

I have the perfect defence... being skint!

Just bought a second hand bushnell scope :eek: and when I find a bargain basement .243 to put under it (assuming Strathclyde's finest do their bit...) I will apologise profusely to any deer unlucky enough to be shot with such a low-rent outfit. The venison should taste just as good regardless, I believe.

Andy

PS - and yes, I'll still have to lie to The Controller about how much it all cost! Somethings remain true regardless of which end of the retail spectrum you move in.

I have the perfect defence... being skint!

Just bought a second hand bushnell scope :eek: and when I find a bargain basement .243 to put under it (assuming Strathclyde's finest do their bit...) I will apologise profusely to any deer unlucky enough to be shot with such a low-rent outfit. The venison should taste just as good regardless, I believe.

Andy

PS - and yes, I'll still have to lie to The Controller about how much it all cost! Somethings remain true regardless of which end of the retail spectrum you move in.

Maybe you should of gone cap in hand to one of the big names that spend lots on trying to convince us and offer to spread their advertising stuff and you surely would be given all the scopes you wished for.

PJ.

Back