Vacancy: Job - Shooting Assistant / Maintenance / Driver (Live Out)

I could do those jobs - apart from looking after the rich people. They can be demanding..:D They wouldn't understand a heavy glasweigian accent as well..
Good money for little effort..

I applied for the position, sent In my CV the agency rang and we arranged an interview day, as usual a round of personality tests, basic gun handling / shooting, had to take sir on a round of the estate in the porshe 4x4, no problems there, even when we got stuck trying to get through mashed up ground by a farm gate...All went well really they had arranged a nice self contained flat close by to the manor house and then offered me the position!...All good, £35k per annum...Introduced me to the family, wife and kids, turns out It was Jordan & co

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/SJaD...mily+Out+Santa+Monica/3QGGtaT1Emb/Peter+Andre

Over lunch at Mcdonalds Mrs jordan was giving me the wink, so rather than cause another international incident i decided to decline the Invitation and the job...Anyway onwards and upwards eh?....What would you have done?

Back