Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is Benton when you need him?!!

Where is Benton when you need him?!!

Yeh, good luck stopping that with a .243

Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    Yeh, good luck stopping that with a .243

Nahhh.. .17HMR.... as long as you were within PBR.. say... 740yds.

sorry boss,
    i'll be late in today, iam up a tree trying to prevent a rutting stag from making me his bitch

Good luck to the lady as well thinking the police will stop Flash blue lights in it's eyes?

Haha thats awesome bet his ass cheeks were firmly clenched during that incident beautiful looking stag though

Love the start of the vid..."I need some help here..."

My comment:

The spirits of a thousand dead generations of cave men are all hanging their heads in shame. Evolution, Pah! :-)
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Lol!!! but so easily could have been not so lol!!!for him had that lad hooked him with a tine or two
    could have been very serious indeed knocking seven shades comes to mind
    Last edited by dlz90; 05-10-2012 at 23:03.

It's only a matter of time before someone is killed. Who will be to blame?
    Probably (and hopefully) the person, but maybe the savage wild animal that needs a police armed response unit to wound it several times with small non expanding bullets before it dies with maximum publicity. These are testosterone fuelled VERY dangerous animals that are used to people FFS! If you mix it with them you WILL get hurt. Stay the **** away from them at this time of year, or pay the price! seemples!