Thread: If one of us doesn't get em', the other will!!

If one of us doesn't get em', the other will!!

Out Friday late afternoon, for Charlies,After a prolonged bout of "ManFlu", I arrived on the plot at 18.05, Mike had seen one big dog in daylight previously, I answered the phone to Mike as he approached the farm, & confirmed I was set up, after a quick chat & a channel check, we separated, not too long after this a large dog fox came into my view, across the valley containing the 'B' road below, this area is known locally as "Fox Bank", & well named it is too!, I waited until he presented a cracking broadside shot, stock still!, @ 240 yards I was surprised to see him run about forty yards after the strike from the 69 grain .223 hollow point, on walking around the long route to avoid disturbing the other two foxes that had shown tentative interest in front of Mike, I picked up my fox with a perfect heart/lung shot, pinhole in the right side armpit, & a fist sized exit in the other, dentition of the highest order & a brush to match!, made it back to the firing point & Mike parked next to my truck, as his lamp had given out, so the other two played us for a while, then dissappeared.

Mike went back with another buddy last night, as I had regressed, back to producing gripfill from my poor old worn out hooter! & He claimed those other two!.......... Result!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Good result FB well done to you n Mike