Ser no. 521480-9904
Purchased new in the UK and comes with box, lens protectors and user manual.
Been in Optilocks since new and it's in perfect condition with the exception of a small ding.(see photo)
The No 4 reticule has 1/4 MOA adjustments and is situated in the second focal-plane for an unobstructed sight-picture at all magnification settings. Parallax correction is factory-set at 100 yd.
- Length (in): 15.15
- Eye Relief (in): 3.34
- Field of View @ 100 yards (ft): 37.5-12.9
- Exit Pupil (mm): 11.4 - 5.5
- Parallax correction factory-set at 100 yd
- 1/4 MOA precision adjustments
- 3.5-9x Magnification offers versatility in the woods and open fields
- Rugged, one-piece, 1.0" main tube is nitrogen purged for water and fog proof performance
- Multicoated Lenses
- No 4 Reticule in the Second Focal Plane
The No 4 reticule features three heavy posts and fine crosshairs. This is an excellent all-purpose reticule, with a clean line of sight. The posts will be readily visible, even against busy or dark backgrounds. The fine crosshairs ensure your ability to fine tune your shot placement.