wanted two decant fallow bucks for me and a pal,
some thing tidy to get mounted .
idealy in feb as flat out with work untill then and in the south of england as we are stalking in hertfordshire the week of the 20th feb.
i know this maybe a long shot ( no pun).
cash waiting for right person .
pm if you can help, might be intreasted in a swap for a decant roe buck in scotland?