GREENLEE CARCASS PREPARATION AND LARDER DAY's.
SUNDAY OCTOBER 14th, AND SUNDAY OCTOBER 21ST.
- Guidance from an Approved Trainer and Assessor
- A demonstration of exactly how the gralloch and Carcass preparation for the larder should be done on a red stag carcass.
- A chance for those who have completed DSC1 trained hunter theory to get stuck in.
- Ideal for those registered for DSC2 or are considering it.
- Approved Witness recording can be arranged for a max of two people who feel they are ready to complete DSC2 elements 3&4 in their portfolio.
- For anyone interested in how it should be done and what to look for.
- The venison can be purchased
I will give a demonstration on one carcass and am happy to give any instruction/guidance during the day.
There will be at least two carcasses for those who want to get stuck in.
COST £45.00 . There are limited places now left available.
Contact Jon on 07 889 843 522 or 014 34 344 067 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org