Z-max

wabbituntr

With Halloween just round the corner does any one know where I can get some hornady z-max 168gr in 308,preferably local ish to me in Yorkshire.

Not local im affraid but i know riflecraft had some z-max's in stock, not sure on calibre though, they def had .224's.

Z-Max: I hope the clown who thought of a marketing strategy based on Zombie ammunition got a promotion. The stuff sells like crazy here in the US to for the life of me, I can't see why. Trading Post got in some single use, 3D zombie targets that bleed when hit. They sell for $50+ and he sells them all -along with the Zombie ammo.

Crazy.~Muir

A friend of mine received this email from a US supplier of outdoor gear targeted specifically at the discerning Zombie slayer. I'm as concerned about an invasion by hordes of the living dead as the next man, but this is just silly. As you say though, if people buy this stuff, fair enough.

View attachment 20149

Muir - that is so funny! - Only in America, huh?!

Well. It makes sense when you think of it. The #1 Zombie gun is the AR-15 with a cart load of 30 round magazines, shooting fast enough to make the handguard get gummy. Not exactly common in the UK.

I can understand the gear sales. I mean, even I have to go on Zombie patrol every once in a while....civic obligation. Can't be shirked.~Muir
ROKONAR102.jpg

Last edited:
Back