Carcass handling and butchery demo.

+2 great day out, picked myself up a top roe sack and I learned a thing or to as well.
Thanks to all involved in the organisation of this event. A credit to you
Wingy

2013 WILL SEE THE NORTH WEST BRANCH OF THE BDS HAVING CARCASS HANDLING AND BUTCHERY DEMO'S FURTHER SOUTH IN THE BRANCH AREA (CHESHIRE TO START WITH) AND ARRANGEMENTS ARE ALREADY IN HAND !! DSC Level 1 Courses are also arranged in the North West by the B.D.S.
DETAIL ON 01524 823127.

Lets get the 2013 NW Branch program agreed at Committee first before people get disappointed if the event doesn't happen. Hopefully, there will be other events in the middle or south of the Branch area to attract more members to participate in the 2013 program.

Last edited:
Lets get the 2013 NW Branch program agreed at Committee first before people get disappointed if the event doesn't happen. Hopefully, there will be other events in the middle or south of the Branch area to attract more members to participate in the 2013 program.

What have you got planned ?

The 2013 Branch program of events has yet to be decided and will be sent to NW BDS members in due course, we hope to have a varied calender, at venues, which will allow more members (and guests) to participate.

Several events are being discussed, but the details have yet to be finilised. It would be wrong to discuss or prevaricate on what will be in the final calender.

We will publish the calender on this forum giving people plenty of notice so they can plan what they wish to attend.

NOTHING PLANNED. It has to go before the committee but we have made prelim. enquiries about venues in Cheshire and these we will take to the next meeting. Programme has two m's and an e on the end and ar on the end of calendar !
Future Events will be finalised at future meetings and posted on the web site, the S/D and in the Newsletter. Thanks to hard work and advertising we saw Members from other Branches attending our Butchery Demo.

Last edited:
I do believe there is a stalkers evening this fri at Carnforth railway club , as i am no longer a member of the bds will i still be able to attend ?

Back