My working week in the Highlands

Rob Dhu

IMG_0274.jpgIMG_0260.jpgIMG_0258.jpgIMG_0241.jpg

Had my week up in the West Highlands working as ghillie/stalker. Six stags in the week. Picture are of the stags I stalked for the guest. The weather was good for stalking. Not to bright occasional light showers. Three guests had their first stags, talk about pressure especially when they are there for one day. Long days on the hill, lost weight while I was there despite all the eating and drinking. Rut had been on for ten days before I got there. Weights averaged out at 15st for the week.
Would liked to have done two weeks but the petticoat government wouldn't stand for it.
I'm just going to have to have a sabbatical and do a full season. Might have to book into the Betty Ford clinic if I did that. LOL
Killed more bottles of whisky than stags

Attachments

• IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    394.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 109
well some nice looking beasts their bet you enjoyed it. though u should do a keep fit or lose weight video as bet if all followed what you did in a week all would be fitter and lose weight lol

adrian

Pc Watts I presume. It's a bit loose around the waist. I don't know if I can get it altered. PM me if I'm right

Back