Thread: Anyone on the forum work for or with minox ?

Anyone on the forum work for or with minox ?

If anyone on here works for minox could they contact me via pm , I've tried by emailing the website email address to no avail . And I'm fed up with waiting now . (3 weeks)
    I'd be really gratefull

P.s has anyone got a tin hat , I think I'm goona need one with all the " should of bought Swarovski , zeiss , Leica binos " flak coming my way

I emailed them when I got some binoculars and they were very helpful. I will PM you a couple of email addresses.`

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

Don't Zeiss own Minox now or is it just another interweb rumour? should be ok if its true.
    Too Old Soon Too Late Smart

the devon deer stalker is sponsored by minox he may be able to point you in the right direction
    atb tom

Did you get anywhere with this? I know the Sales Director, so PM me if you need details.

Alternatively, try Sentry Trading (Sentry Trading Home Page) as I believe they are the UK Distributor

Have been meaning to update this . They got the bit sent out to me after emailing the uk product guy . Free of charge and very quick . Well chuffed