Swap: Swap hunt hill stalking for Muntjac/Fallow

WAYNE DAVIES

Distinguished Member
Hi All
I was wondering if any one fancied doing a swap hunt. (for two rifles)

I've never stalked on the hill in Scotland and fancied giving it a go not after a stag, hinds or cull animals would be great.

In return I can offer Muntjac and Fallow stalking in Hereford/Worcestershire again for two rifles.

Pm me if your interested.

Cheers

Wayne

Last edited:
just to say anyone thinking of doing a swap hunt with wayne will not be disappointed he is a top guy with top quality land with good numbers of beasts on

ATB

Dave

just to say anyone thinking of doing a swap hunt with wayne will not be disappointed he is a top guy with top quality land with good numbers of beasts on

ATB

Dave

OOOHHH YES!!
Nothing else to add.. Perfect land, perfect stalking, perfect friendship and a "perfect" hunter!!!
I will give him the highest recommendations, also there is no need... (too man yguests will keep me away from hunting with him...)!
Cheers
Michael:tiphat:

OOOHHH YES!!
Nothing else to add.. Perfect land, perfect stalking, perfect friendship and a "perfect" hunter!!!
I will give him the highest recommendations, also there is no need... (too man yguests will keep me away from hunting with him...)!
Cheers
Michael:tiphat:

Whats your point? You clearly don't have any land on offer so why bother posting?

Sounds like your having a dig at both Dave and Wayne, either that or there is some "in" joke I've missed here? I suggest you read this forum a little more often and you'll get to know both these guys a little!

I don't know Wayne, never met the guy, but you can bet your bottom dollar that this is a genuine offer, and whoever agrees a deal with him will have a fantastic time!

Good luck with any potencial offers Wayne, only wish i had the land to take you up on the offer of a swap.

All the best.

Jim

Jim

Thanks for jumping to my defence but I think you have misunderstood Michaels post, He's a good friend that I have done swap hunts with and I think he was trying to recomend me:D after all he should do he shot 11 roebucks in two visits the lucky bugger:lol:

Jim if your free when we start on the Muntjac after the pheasants your more than welcome to pop up if you wanted.

Thanks again

Wayne

Last edited:
Im sure someone will soon come up with a swap for you wayne, can i just say i met Jim in scotland a few weeks ago and hes a good lad, i dont want to say too much and get him all big headed :D .
Also for any of you thinking of taking wayne up on this swap go for it, i havent stalked with him but i have had gallons of coffee with him and hes as straight as a die.

Jim

Thanks for jumping to my defence but I think you have misunderstood Michaels post, He's a good friend that I have done swap hunts with and I think he was trying to recomend me:D after all he should do he shot 11 roebucks in two visits the lucky bugger:lol:

Jim if your free when we start on the Muntjac after the pheasants your more than welcome to pop up if you wanted.

Thanks again

Wayne

Ah, don't i feel a bit of an arse. Reading it differently (without a few rum and cokes down my throat) it is more clear. Lesson to self...don't write anything on here if your mildly hammered.

Michael, please accept my apologies for mis-interpreting your post.

Wayne, sorry for the waffle on your thread.

Regards

Jim

Whats your point? You clearly don't have any land on offer so why bother posting?

Sounds like your having a dig at both Dave and Wayne, either that or there is some "in" joke I've missed here? I suggest you read this forum a little more often and you'll get to know both these guys a little!

I don't know Wayne, never met the guy, but you can bet your bottom dollar that this is a genuine offer, and whoever agrees a deal with him will have a fantastic time!

Good luck with any potencial offers Wayne, only wish i had the land to take you up on the offer of a swap.

All the best.

Jim

Hi Jim!
I just got your PM....
Wayne was right, I was really only recommending him and his genuine offer, I appologize my bad English and the so caused misunderstandings....
i had some more than perfect hunts at his places (as everybody may read on tsd) and hope to be back one time...:rolleyes:

Have a nice weekend

Michael

Ah, don't i feel a bit of an arse. Reading it differently (without a few rum and cokes down my throat) it is more clear. Lesson to self...don't write anything on here if your mildly hammered.

Michael, please accept my apologies for mis-interpreting your post.

Wayne, sorry for the waffle on your thread.

Regards

Jim

No problem Jim thanks for the pm. Maybe we can get Fester,Andy and yourself on the Munties at the same time could be fun :thumb:

Back