Not impressed with NGO

Trufflehunting

I have tried to contact them on two different subjects once a week ago and the other 4 weeks ago.
This leaves me a little anoyed
I was trying to find the results of there auction and when is the next they intend to have DCS1 course in the north east
Anyone experianced similar problems

I have tried to contact them on two different subjects once a week ago and the other 4 weeks ago.
This leaves me a little anoyed
I was trying to find the results of there auction and when is the next they intend to have DCS1 course in the north east
Anyone experianced similar problems

Have never had a problem have always found NGO to be better than BASC. When did you try to contact them as the office is only open am this is to keep costs down.

Jimbo

the course are run in conjunction with the British Deer society the course dates are often advertised in Sporting Rifle.

Have never had a problem have always found NGO to be better than BASC. When did you try to contact them as the office is only open am this is to keep costs down.

Jimbo

Not being pedantic Jimbo - but that is a little contradictory - How can they be better at BASC at answering the phone, if they are only there in the mornings? Ring BASC anytime in the working day and the phone is answered.

Not being pedantic Jimbo - but that is a little contradictory - How can they be better at BASC at answering the phone, if they are only there in the mornings? Ring BASC anytime in the working day and the phone is answered.

The phone at BASC may be answered but you don't always get to speak to who you want to that was my experience with BASC. As for acting for you the NGO is second to none.

Jimbo

Back