Thread: hi there have just joind up

hi there have just joind up

i live on the coast in east sussex between brighton and lewis,started shooting like most with an airgun in my teens then went onto shot married had 4 great kids ,you know the rest my shooting days were over.25 years on kids have all growen up and flowen the time now,got my fac and went out brought a ben taylor and son cyclone ,great gun by the way.started bunny bashing at my local golf course and on some farm land i got permission to shoot on.i soon fond out i needed something with more range and power,enter the sako quod in 22lr 22wmr 17hmr topped off with ak light stream what a scope for the shooting days were back what could be better?well there was something better i went on a stalk with afriend of mine just to see what it was all what an afternoon , i have got to have some this i told its get paper work and trained up and get out there,i cant wait.i had read many things on the forum , found it down to earth and real world and agreat hive of info and real help which i liked, well thats me for now all the best too every one.

Hello and welcome to the SD shippers
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses