Thread: Optilocks for sale

Optilocks for sale

Just been looking through the optics section on stuff for sale and there seems to be a lot of people trying to get rid of Optlock bases and rings..... Does anyone know of a reason for this, or am I being paranoid? Needless to say, I'm an Optilock user.

Very simple - new scope needing new mounts. They are also very popular.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

same as above to be honest , however have just sold my 30mm scope and have a 1" scope so decided to try a change and have just bought a set of Burris weaver bases specificlly for a Sako ( tapered bases) from evilbay and as a big fan of the Burris sig select mounts with there inserts thought ive nothing to loose, however i have 1" optilocs to fall back on

Scoie, How do you like the Burris weaver bases? I had considered them having seen them online but havent seen them in the flesh. Do they lock on with a grub screw or how do they fit?

Hi BWHeach base has a grub screw in he middle , quality wise they are very nice ( always liked Burris kit tbo) have yet to fit them as got the 1" optilocks on at the mo but will get around to it. One mount has a single recess for a weaver mount and the other base has two recesses , i paid 39 posted so as an alternative and if you allready have spare weaver mounts then good valuecheerscraig

I've just upgraded from a set of optilocks and never had any issues with them. I bought them because they were readily available and reasonably priced. After just shelling out for a new rifle, I wasn't ready to shell out for the 250 mount I've just got.