Thread: Hello from Alex

Hello from Alex

Hi to every one, my name is Alex i live in Suffolk and am almost 50 I work for the NHS and have been shooting for a long while.
    I have a .243 CZ 550 American with a wildcat mod and a Schmidt & Bender 3-12x42 which i use for Deer. I shoot on an estate in Norfolk and am part of the stalking team their. I passed my DSC1 a few months ago. I have had 8 Red stags, within these 8 i have had a royal Stag 12 pointer last Halloween , a 10 pointer in September 2011 and the rest being spikers and one seven pointer, no hins as yet , roll on 1st Nov. 3CWD. 8 Muntys. and 3 Roe. I have been stalking Deer for about 2 seasons now and really enjoy it. Primarily my Deer work is from high seats, but have just got a Red stag yesterday stalking which was a great experience.
    I also enjoy using my CZ 455 thumb hole laminate.17HMR on vermin and have a .22 LR Ruger 10/22 Volquartsen Custom. also have a small collection of shotguns. Benelli Monefeltro S/A, Beretta 687 sporting O/U and a AYA Yeoman S/S. Hope this is enough info on me.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome great part of the world down there for the big red boys and the hinds are not that small either
    good hunting

Hello Alex,
    Sounds like you are really enjoying yourself! Welcome to the forum!