Free to good home

griff

I have surplus a RCBS RS5 reloading press and scales + a powder measure...
I would like to donate these to an up and coming reloader,and not someone who would just like to collect them...
So what I am looking for is the members of SD to come up with a worthy candidate.
All I ask is the cost of the postage..
Please do not PM me, keep it an open thread..

If there is more than one name put forward then I will ask one of the admin team to choose..

regards
griff

Hi griff,
I would be grateful if you would consider me for your generous offer.
I would make good use of the kit and would be looking to reload three calibres .243,.270.30-06.
I suppose you will be over subscribed it’s a fab offer.

Thanks

Smithy

Griff,
Why not auction them for 'Help for Heroes'?
I'm sure people wouldn't mind a bit of dosh heading in that direction! ;)

Hi GRIFF you might be able to come to my rescue i have a 222, 243 & on the verge of possailbe getting a 308 might have to swap or ask for early xmas present but with the price factory ammo now it is holding me back stalking etc a couple of mates said they will take time out to show me how to reload when i aquire the neccary gear could this be my lucky day lets hope so i wont hesitate in paying p-p fingers crossed :D :p

Have been thinking about starting reloading for a while. I would gladly put a donation into the H4H fund and cover the cost of P+P.
Would like to be considered fornyour genorous offer.

Many thanks.

Jonathon

Reloading kit

Hiya

Im sure there may be more worthy recipients but please consider me for your kind offer.

Cheers

Daemon

:D

right lads!
Heres the deal £25 donation to Help for Heroes and I will stand the postage..
I will ask admin if they will do the draw on Sunday.. I'm sure that they will be fair and unbiased. ;)

Postage will be overnight courier, post out on Monday arrive Tuesday..

regards
griff

Griff, bestest mate. You know i`ve always spoken very highly of you and the Admin team. :D
I`ve been trying to sell my shotgun cabinet to fund a reloading kit, but to no avail.
Hey, don`t forget. I`ve just found myself a job so i think i deserve a big reward. :lol: :lol: :lol:
basil.

Please add me too,

I would like to be considered as l am about to try and bring the various items together for reloading my .223 and .308.

I also think its a worthuy donation so would be prepared to pay the £25 donation and the carrage cost -

Tom

I'd like to put my name forward for the kit too. It's not for me, but a guy on another forum. He offered me a lot of advice when I started out with rifles and he is looking to start reloading his .223. I'm already sending him some dies, cases, bullets and a powder thrower etc to help him get started so if I could get this too it would be pretty much all he needs. The powder measure could be sold seperately if it comes to me. I already have a spare one.

I'm not sure but I think I'm the first on here who hasn't wanted it for myself? I thought we were supposed to come up with worthy candidates :rolleyes:

njc110381 said:
I'd like to put my name forward for the kit too. It's not for me, but a guy on another forum. He offered me a lot of advice when I started out with rifles and he is looking to start reloading his .223. I'm already sending him some dies, cases, bullets and a powder thrower etc to help him get started so if I could get this too it would be pretty much all he needs. The powder measure could be sold seperately if it comes to me. I already have a spare one.

I'm not sure but I think I'm the first on here who hasn't wanted it for myself? I thought we were supposed to come up with worthy candidates :rolleyes:
We are, we`re all worthy candidates. :lol: I personally know two stalkers, both reload their own so i`m putting myself forward as a worthy candidate. :D
basil.

Anyone who is considering starting reloading is a worthy candidate I know. I just found it a little funny that nobody had said "my mate needs one" or something similar!

I really like to see posts like this one. Griff obviously has a few things that could be of use to a newbie, and it's an extremely kind gesture to offer it up for grabs like this.

Nice one Griff. The sport needs more guys like you ;)

I'd like to be considered if i may griff
complete novice but really like to try these things
if i cant get on with it i would pass them on like you
are doing
JayJay

Being a noobie its bloomin expensive trying to get into shooting, espec a youngan being only 19 :( would be appreciated to get some reloading gear :)

If you feel someone else deserves them then go for it mate. :D

243varmint said:
Have been thinking about starting reloading for a while. I would gladly put a donation into the H4H fund and cover the cost of P+P.
Would like to be considered fornyour genorous offer.

Many thanks.

Jonathon

well as you are married with young children and household to support with a job in the car trade
things must be tough :)
plus the fact you are so helpfull to others that don't hav what you hav and so keen to learn with a passion for stalking now ruling your life
reloading is now the next step with which as i appreciate is an expensive outlay which i know you long to start , just money is tight ,
so any help in this department would be well appreciated and items donated or passed onto you will be used in and relished for years to come
that i'm sure of ;)
243varmint (Johnathon)
Gets my vote

njc110381 said:
Anyone who is considering starting reloading is a worthy candidate I know. I just found it a little funny that nobody had said "my mate needs one" or something similar!

I really like to see posts like this one. Griff obviously has a few things that could be of use to a newbie, and it's an extremely kind gesture to offer it up for grabs like this.

Nice one Griff. The sport needs more guys like you ;)
I fully understand where you are coming from but "My mate don`t need one" :lol:
As for Griffs kind gesture, Ditto.
basil.

Hi griff,
£25 is more than fine for a worthwhile cause and postage will still be paid by me.
Oh! if had to wait for a mate to put me forward I have to wait for a long time. :lol: :lol:

Smithy

I try and rustle 25 quid, (a weeks wages for me) :cry: :cry: but we are very very poor over here. :cry: :cry:
Our address is Pohangina Valley NZ.
:D

Chuck my name in the hat please! :lol:
£25 to a good cause gets my vote. Am I a good cause though? :confused:
I use a very well used Lee Anniversary kit which has definitely seen better days and needs replacing before I blow my head off!! :eek:

Back