GREENLEE CARCASS PREPARATION AND LARDER DAY.
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 4TH.
- Guidance from an Approved Trainer and Assessor
- A demonstration of how the gralloch and carcass preparation should be done on a red hind carcass.
- A great chance for those who have completed DSC1 trained hunter theory to get stuck in.
- Ideal for those registered for DSC2 or are considering it.
- Approved Witness recording can be arranged for a max of two people who feel they are ready to complete DSC2 elements 3 & 4 in their portfolio.
- For anyone interested in how it should be done and what to look for.
- The venison can be purchased
I will give a demonstration on one carcass and am happy to give any instruction/guidance during the day.
There will be at least two carcasses for those who want to get stuck in
PM or Contact Jon on 07 889 843 522 e-mail email@example.com