Not stalking related

howa243

I find it difficult to believe that there is anyone out there more cynical or miserable than I am (alhough some of you give me a run for my money), but I have just seen a this video and listened to the music and have been left with feeling of hope and in awe of what humans can do.

Its three minutes well spent.

Last edited:
That is awesome!!. I can imagine the best way to appreciate life is to be so close to death, and they were only seconds from it. I too am in awe of what these people do, what a rush it must be - but to be honest, although I would "want" to do it I dont think i could bring myself to do it! :eek:

Hmmm ticked the bungee jump box this year I think that that's def on the list for next year :)

Sooo jealous ..... walked to the end of the platform at Taupo bungee in NZ a few years back, looked down to the river below then walked quickly back with my tail firmly between my legs!!:cuckoo:

Good to watch but noticed we see them all leaping off and "flying" but for some reason do not see them landing.

Im sure one of the earlier jumpers heading for the water left it a tad late to open his chute....... good luck to them.

Did a night bungee jump with the HA (I was their guest) at Angel Farm back in my biker days never lost my bottle but was damn close lol.

Last edited:
Sooo jealous ..... walked to the end of the platform at in NZ a few years back, looked down to the river below then walked quickly back with my tail firmly between my legs!!:cuckoo:

Hahahaha compared to that it was just a fun sized bridge I jumped from - highland fling at killiecrankie not a million miles away from you - : awesome experience would definitely recommend it.

Kin nutters but some excellent camerawork to get some of those shots.
Can't understand why anyone would want to jump off a perfectly good cliff top :rofl:.

Last edited:
i did a 14,000 ft skydive last year in OZ! have to say it was the best adrenaline rush i've ever had!! free fall for 60 sec at 125 mph. everyone should do one, it brilliant!

i did a 14,000 ft skydive last year in OZ! have to say it was the best adrenaline rush i've ever had!! free fall for 60 sec at 125 mph. everyone should do one, it brilliant!

Where did you do yours Jim? I was there 5 years ago and did one on the east coast, god only knows where though, I can't remember! I'll have to dig the DVD out! Ps fancy sharing a bag of goon after a stalk sometime? Haha!

That Jeb Corliss video has been one of my favorites for some time, there is an even better one Wingsuit Basejumping - The Need 4 Speed: The Art of Flight on Vimeo just love it when they buzz the people on the observation platform! I don't think you could get a better buzz, apart from maybe competing in the TT. Not too good either way if you make an error in judgement!

That has got to be one of the best sport vids I have EVER seen. Had to watch it twice in quick succession........absolutely awesome, my heart was racing, god knows what theirs was like !! Great soundtrack as well. Thanks for sharing that HB..

That has got to be one of the best sport vids I have EVER seen. Had to watch it twice in quick succession........absolutely awesome, my heart was racing, god knows what theirs was like !! Great soundtrack as well. Thanks for sharing that HB..

If you like that, then you will like this.....

Where did you do yours Jim? I was there 5 years ago and did one on the east coast, god only knows where though, I can't remember! I'll have to dig the DVD out! Ps fancy sharing a bag of goon after a stalk sometime? Haha!

ah GOON..... the stuff that kills dreams tjwaines lol it's some tack that goon. 1 bag or 2 haha:thumb:!!
i did my skydive up in Cairns and then went white water rafting up there too! i have the dvd too, priceless it is.

Hi Howa243, you're right - loved it! I've had my fair share of 'dangerous pastimes', just wish there'd been wingsuits a few years back.
Life is for living, you can't save it for a rainy day or to enjoy in your retirement. Experience what you can, when you can, because you never know when that ability will be taken away from you.

Back