DMQ LEVEL 2 CREDIBLE & ACCREDITED WITNESSING

User00014

AS I HAVE MENTIONED ON A PREVIOUS POST , ONCE I HAD PASSED MY DMQ LEVEL 2 I WOULD BE AVAILABE FOR CREDIBLE WITNESSING THROUGH OUT EAST ANGLIA AT FUEL COST ONLY .

I HAVE RECIVED TODAY MY PORTFOLIO AND A LETTER FOR THE BDS STATING THAT I HAVE PASSED , SO I NOW CAN CONDUCT 2 OUT OF THE 3 STALKS REQUIRED FOR THE QUALIFICATION , I CAN ALSO ARRANGE THE 3 RD STALK WITH AN ACREDITED WITTNESS !.

ONCE AGAIN I STATE I AM NOT OUT TO MAKE A PENNY FROM THIS , ALL I WOULD LIKE IS MY FUEL COSTS COVERED .
ANYONE INTERESTED DROP ME A PM AND WE CAN GET THE BALL ROLLING !
:D
CHEERS
LEE

I am an accredited witness and make a similar offer for anybody, with their own land, In reasonable distance of South wiltshire, Salisbury way.

I belived that the main point of becoming an aw was to help others if you pay my expenses and have your own ground and the understanding of whats expected then iam only too willing to help. I have been known to join groups traveling scotland paying my own way for my own stalks of course.but if you are in north lincs, yorkshire then fuel and bite to eat will do.(maybe a pint!!)

Found a great site the other week whilst doing my level 2. Hope it helps. It gives the questions that could be used by witnesses and loads of other info.
Try the Deer Initiative site and look under deer management.
Paul

Re: cw

shootingduckdog said:
I have also previously offered Credible witnessing in or around N Yorks. No fees.

Hi

whereabouts in North Yorkshire?

Woody

Re: cw

shootingduckdog said:
I have also previously offered Credible witnessing in or around N Yorks. No fees.

Hi

whereabouts in North Yorkshire?

Woody

Back