Available: Beginners Course In Deer Management inc. A Cull Stag.

Buckbones

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SENDING A PM, I AM NOT OFFERING A DAYS DEER STALKING ON RED DEER, IT IS THE CULLING OF A RED DEER AS PART OF THE COURSE.

The Trophy Barn is offering.
The opportunity for a novice / beginner deer stalkers to undertake a beginner’s course in red deer management that will INCLUDE the culling of a large red stag as part of the day GUARANTEED.
The course is a total hands on experience.

There are stags from 8 to 10 point some bigger.

My beginner's course has been very popular on the SD. January and February alone I have had 8 beginners all take nothing less than 10 point Stag each.

The course will include:
· Range time on life-size red deer targets from 100 yards out to 250
· Bullet placement and the practice of culling deer in a park environment
· Culling of a red stag under supervision
· Photo opportunities
· Hands on training in the gralloching
· Training in inspection of the carcass for disease
· Hands on training in skinning
· Breaking the carcass down into its primary pieces for the larder
· I can provide a rifle if needed.
· You are welcome to use more than one rifle on the range.

A certificate will be provided to show you have had basic training in the red deer management and the successfully culled a deer under supervision.

Cost £300.00 per person.
(There are some decent heads left at additional cost of £40.00)
B&B is available at £30 for the night.
Participants will be receive a small complimentary meat package and are also invited to take the stag’s head if desired.
I can also arrange to have the head professionally cleaned and mounted for you at an additional cost.
THIS DAY IS SUITABLE FOR NOVICE / BEGINNER ONLY, NOT FOR A PROFESSIONAL OR EXPERIENCED STALKERS

For more information please PM. Or contact me on 07930988744 or thetrophybarn@btinternet.com

Cheers Andrew

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY …. I can guarantee some a good animals, there is no doubt in this. But the day is aimed at inexperienced stalkers who wish to learn how to cull and prepare a deer with total hands on experience. Come with your eye son and you will have a great day.
imagepng

Last edited:
What will one do with ones certificate? Does it have any substance, is it recognised by BASC, BDS, DMQ, SGA, forestry companies? Would it get someone a firearms licence? What will one learn in red deer management? I look forward to your reply.
Many thanks 1995rs

What will one do with ones certificate? Does it have any substance, is it recognised by BASC, BDS, DMQ, SGA, forestry companies? Would it get someone a firearms licence? What will one learn in red deer management? I look forward to your reply.
Many thanks 1995rs

What aknob.

I paid my money and went along with Andrew on one of these days. I shot my first deer with him and found the day to be very informative and hands on. I would not hesitate to encourage any newcomers to the sport like me to go and spend the day with Andrew, you will not be dissapointed. He's a great guy and really knows his stuff.

What aknob.

I paid my money and went along with Andrew on one of these days. I shot my first deer with him and found the day to be very informative and hands on. I would not hesitate to encourage any newcomers to the sport like me to go and spend the day with Andrew, you will not be dissapointed. He's a great guy and really knows his stuff.

What do you mean by "what aknob"?

Many thanks 1995rs
i do not know if i have offended you but your questions are very direct.
but to answer you...
the certificate states that the person in question has been out with myself and culled a red deer under supervision, but has been shown what I am looking for in a red deer for breeding and what I look for in removing and why. Also how to remove an animal out of a herd, bullet placement, safety ect.
Then they have learnt how to remove the gralloch and inspect it. Bla bla bla. ( this is what is advertised)
Yes it has helped some of my clients towards a FAC as they have shown to be actively participating in the sport. But is in no way a guarantee to getting an FAC it is not down to me to grant them.
It is a piece of paper verifying what the person has done with me and I can back it up. It is exactly what it says on the tin.
I am offering a novice stalker the opertunity to cull a large animal as well as passing on a wealth of experience and information.
Have a good one
Andrew.

What aknob.

Do you not think it is a fair question?

I have no problem with the question.
I think it is just how it was worded. I am thick skinned and take no offence. But some might.
Cheers Andrew

i do not know if i have offended you but your questions are very direct.
but to answer you...
the certificate states that the person in question has been out with myself and culled a red deer under supervision, but has been shown what I am looking for in a red deer for breeding and what I look for in removing and why. Also how to remove an animal out of a herd, bullet placement, safety ect.
Then they have learnt how to remove the gralloch and inspect it. Bla bla bla. ( this is what is advertised)
Yes it has helped some of my clients towards a FAC as they have shown to be actively participating in the sport. But is in no way a guarantee to getting an FAC it is not down to me to grant them.
It is a piece of paper verifying what the person has done with me and I can back it up. It is exactly what it says on the tin.
I am offering a novice stalker the opertunity to cull a large animal as well as passing on a wealth of experience and information.
Have a good one
Andrew.

No Buckbone you have not offended me, i thought it was a fair question as to who it was that issued the certificate. I took my kids to Haven Holiday Park in Whitby last year just for the weekend and i was presented with a certificate for the "best dancing dad" by DJ Mike, on one hand i could show all my mates i was the best dancer, and on the other it meant absolutely buggar all.
1995rs

I'm not going to get into a ****ing competition with you or anyone else. I'm glad you a good dancer. But I have had no complaints from any clients. Plus it has helped with FACs as I manage over 600 red deer ect ect ect.
Whatever!

i think that seems like a fair deal tempted to come have a look myself ,wouldnt mind some extra tips for breaking carcass down

Back