Thread: Hay All!

Hay All!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself asper the Forum/Site rules

My Name is Christopher Lightfoot and i have been involved inthe Game & Shooting Industry for all of my live so far.

Born and raised in the Scottish Borders i spent the firstfew years of my working life as a low ground keeper whilst part of myemployment included working in the stores of a business which i am sure a lotof you people will have heard of Game & Country
    After a few years of commercial shooting and rearingpartridges and Pheasants i was given the opportunity to be the hill keeper onan estate a little further up the valley overlooking St Marys Loch. As much asi enjoyed the hill i was asked to come back and start as trainee sales managerfor Spratt's Game Foods which was also at the time owned by the same person asGame & Country.
    Some 10 years haspassed since starting back with the original tribe and there have been buyouts, Acquisition’s, and take overs of both business's and i am still currentlyEmployed as sales Manager for Spratt's Game Foods whilst working with Game andcountry as an Agent.
    Fortunately i get to keep my involvement within all aspectsof the sport/industry whilst also taking advantage of the office when the badweather sets in.
    Stalking was never really my thing as i was more into thefox control and that line of things but as time passes and we expand our Gunroom at Game & Country i feel it is time i practiced what i preach andintend to get more involved. At present my rifle is a Remington 700 VSF 22-250with a ASE SL5 moderator and a leupold VX3 4.5x14x50 LR ideal for the verminbut will probably invest in something a little heavier as i also have a oldTikka M55 .243 which sits and gathers dust.

So this is my story if you have got this far thanks forreading.

Chris Lightfoot

hey Chris,

welcome to the site. been in your store many times, but we always go more incognito on the SD via usernames, people here are somehow afraid of being recognised in their true guises! LOL.

like your business and products and recommend your services highly to anyone on the SD reading this.

Hi Chris

welcome to the site.

admin may suggest wee bit of advertising there.... Just a heads up in case!

May be worth considering a trade membership Chris. For £10 per month you can let folk know what quality kit you sell. It will save me passing it on when folk ask where the best place to buy stuff from is...

It'll also save Jamross getting a cut
    Welcome to the site mannie.

Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Thanks Folks,

I am pretty new when it comes to forums so probably should have used a better Username however i am here now and Trade membership is worth looking at me thinks.

look forward to chatting people.

Welcome to the site, and I like the fact you are looking at trade membership.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses