Hi All,

I have on offer my trusty HW100 in .22. It was bought from Chichester Armoury and is a great bit of kit. It was professionally serviced by them last year and all valves were replaced.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images 003.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	491.8 KB 
ID:	20665Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images 002.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	456.5 KB 
ID:	20664Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images 001.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	538.7 KB 
ID:	20663

The HW100 is the first precharged rifle introduced by Weihrauch. It has excellent accuracy, vibration free shot release, fast and easy repeating, 14-shot magazine capacity, steel air cylinder and 200 bar integral pressure gauge.

It comes standard with a two-stage adjustable match trigger and manual safety. Also included is TWO 14-shot magazines, one filler nut and one cylinder, the scope shown, a case and the sling.

The Thumbhole stock is oiled walnut with lateral finger grooves on the forend and stippling on the pistol grip.

Calibre: .22
Overall Length Standard: 975mm Overall Length Thumbhole: 975mm Overall Length Standard Carbine: 960mm Overall Length Thumbhole Carbine: 960mm Barrel Length Standard: 410mm. Barrel Length Carbine: 310mm Power: 12 ft Lbs.

Ideally I am looking for a Zeiss, Nightforce or a Swarovski with Balistic Turret. Depending on price I can add funds to match difference.

I am based near Littlehampton, West Sussex, viewing is welcome....

pm me if you have something to offer.