hola

sir-lamp-alot

hola from the dominican republic where i am currently sat roasting my manhood off it's a lovley place and the locals are really nice i'm hear to get married (so this could be the end of my stalking :eek: ). wouldnt mind a rifle fix tho there isnt even a air gun range and the only guns i have seen are on the security guards (pistols and shotguns) which is a little worring i must admit. good stalking to you all

if its any consolation to you ! it is PXXXing it down here. Hope all goes well , have a great time ,oh and congratulations you brave person!
Trapper

Hi, if you go to where the ex keeper from Wilton Estate works, they have clay shooting with pistols and more.

Think it is called Caso de Campo or something like that.

sir-lamp-alot said:
hola from the dominican republic where i am currently sat roasting my manhood off it's a lovley place and the locals are really nice i'm hear to get married (so this could be the end of my stalking :eek: ). wouldnt mind a rifle fix tho there isnt even a air gun range and the only guns i have seen are on the security guards (pistols and shotguns) which is a little worring i must admit. good stalking to you all

get a DIVORCE and keep the STALKING mate
its cheaper :lol: :lol: :lol:

JayJay said:
sir-lamp-alot said:

To late JayJay, he was under the thumb as from touchdown in the Dominican Republic. He`s beyond saving now. :lol: :lol: :lol:
basil.

ive just got engaged and was talking to the futue wife about the honeymoon !
i surgested south africa for a spot of big game also adding the hint for a .375 mag for a wedding pressie .

but ive been told no rifles ,stalking or killing on the honeymoon.

can you get a divorce on the grounds of on hunting on the honeymoon lol !!!

rgds

lee

ive just got engaged and was talking to the futue wife about the honeymoon !
i surgested south africa for a spot of big game also adding the hint for a .375 mag for a wedding pressie .

but ive been told no rifles ,stalking or killing on the honeymoon.

can you get a divorce on the grounds of on hunting on the honeymoon lol !!!

rgds

lee

basil said:
JayJay said:
sir-lamp-alot said:

To late JayJay, he was under the thumb as from touchdown in the Dominican Republic. He`s beyond saving now. :lol: :lol: :lol:
basil.

In that case basil we had best have a whip round for some flowers
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Lee it depends what you are hunting for :evil: :evil:

lee
yes you can get divorced on the grounds of not being allowed to stalk on honeymoons. Goes under the description of MENTAL CRUELTY and UNREASONABLE BEHAVIOUR from the Mrs!!!!!!

dont be silly i'm not under the thumb i really do want to do all the stuff she likes and i really want a break from stalking and i have to go now as my designateded internet time is up :eek:

Back