The Ridgeline Roar II Jacket is now available for 2012 in the popular Teak colour as found on the Ridgeline Monsoon Smock.
If you want to hunt in any weather you need a garment that can provide the ‘Big Four’; Warmth, Waterproofing, Durability and Functionality.
The new Ridgeline Roar Jacket has all of these and the Ridgeline development team has loaded this fully seam sealed waterproof and windproof jacket with features which will help you get it done whatever the weather.
For this season Ridgeline have improved the jacket with new cuffs, a new hood design and also front pocket designs for added comfort and functionality.
- Our superb waterproof/breathable and abrasion resistant seam sealed RL-TEX™ three layer shell
- A full length zip with double function storm flaps
- Two big cargo patch pockets
- A waterproof bino pocket on the chest
- A generous detachable hood system
- Adjustable double cuff system with self fabric outer cuffs and internal neoprene cuffs to keep the water out and the warmth inAttachment 20688
- Sizes available are medium,large,exlarge
- £84 delivered or include the roar trousers total cost for the set £155 delivered
- pm me if your interested