Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Beaty

Steve Beaty

Just a big thankyou to Steve Beaty of Ivythorne Sporting..Top Guy! Went to collect my long anticipated Sauer 202 Classic XT in 7mm Rem Mag ,a couple of Aetec Maxims and some bits. Steve as usual spared no effort in the ordering,preparation and fitting , struck a brilliant P/X deal..checked threads,washer tolerances,etc, plus a mountain of FAC Admin! Steve epitomises what excellent Customer Care and Service should be,and I recommend him to anyone who wishes to purchase/ sell a gun or ancillary items...also Thanks to Shane and Lou his team,always enthusiastic and knowledgable,Good Luck with your continued success and expansion,Steve and enjoy your Spanish trip mate ,you need a break as we all do All The Best, Tony

Sorry STEVE,not SEVE,he was a Spanish Golfer!!

He always has been top notch, right from the time he was at Avalon.

A rare gem in the trade, very helpful man.

Another recommendation from me. Has a large range of quality used stalking rifles etc -and most important, a range to let you try before you buy.

Well worth a visit.

For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Bought my Steyr from him, superb service!
    I'm telling Captain - from the Wee'est of men.

Bought a scope from him once and met him on a grouse shoot lovely man top service
    Regards andy

top bloke, best rfd I've ever had the pleasure of meeting and sharing a coffee with. The display room was amazing

Thumbs up from me too,he made refreshing change from most of the dealers i've had dealings with and i know who will get my buisness in the future,looking forward to seeing him again soon when my rem mag barrel turns up,have and would recommend him to anyone,top bloke.

I've tried to deal with him a couple of times but never had any joy so surprised to hear so many good reports about him. Tried to book the clay ground and left a message but never replied, also tried to buy a mod from him about 2 weeks ago left numerous messages but still not had a return call. He must be good as there are so many glowing reports here but unfortunately that's not my experience so far.