Thread: New Member

Hi everyone, my name is Mike have used the site as a guest for some time,as i do like to read with interest some of the info written by you Guys and Girls i thought i would register and if i could pass on my experiences at some time i might of made myself useful!
    Anyhow i live in County Durham, and have shot since i was 12 year old, i have experienced most aspects of Field Sports from picking up on Grouse and Pheasant shoots to Deer Stalking of which i now try and spend doing when i have any free time, which is some what limited due to work commitments!
    I do enjoy Roe Stalking, and usually dont have to travel to far to find it as i can be to Scotish Borders in an Hour and half!
    I Stalk with a 25-06, and have just aquired a used Tikka 243 m595 of which i used to shoot with 25 odd years ago,mint condition, just need a scope, nothing to expensive though, quality used one perhaps?
    Any way time for me to bail-out! look forward to all of your usual posts and pics. now the Buck Season well under way!
    Regards Mike

Hello Mike and welcome to the site.

I think you should treat yourself to a good scope as you've been working hard?

Thanks for that Steve, will have to save my pennies up perhaps! Credit Crunch and all.
    Regards Mike