Hello from Dorset

Hexon

Hello im 17 and come from Dorset,
Hobbies include: Shooting
Falconry
Fishing all types
And just generally being in the country side

Im Studying at Sparsholt College Game studying Game and Wildlife Management Level 2. I would like to start heading towards a Stalking Career if any stalkers is looking for any help around Dorset during any holidays just drop me a pm and i will get back to you .
Im not going to lie im a deer virgin but I've always had a keen interested in the shooting industry and I think being a stalker would suite me down to the ground.

Regards
Rob :)

Hi mate I'm 20 and recently got into deer , give it another year so you can sort yourself out with rifles yourself and your away !

Hi there

I'm based in Christchurch so if you need any help just shout.

FN

Hello im 17 and come from Dorset,
Hobbies include: Shooting
Falconry
Fishing all types
And just generally being in the country side

Im Studying at Sparsholt College Game studying Game and Wildlife Management Level 2. I would like to start heading towards a Stalking Career if any stalkers is looking for any help around Dorset during any holidays just drop me a pm and i will get back to you .
Im not going to lie im a deer virgin but I've always had a keen interested in the shooting industry and I think being a stalker would suite me down to the ground.

Regards
Rob :)

Welcome to the site Rob, lots of info from friendly folk wishing to share their experiences

best regards Morgan

Back