.222 cartridge wallet

Mungo

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a cartridge wallet/ bullet holder that will take .222 rounds without them falling out. All the ones I've come across so far have loops which are too big.

Any suggestions gratefully recieved (preferably under £20, with capacity of at least 6, preferably 10).

Cheers.

I use a CF card holder wallet (camera storage card)
perfect fit and it holds three batches of 5 which is perfect as I only take them out when I reload the magazine

Klenchblaize - what is that? Looks like a converted soap box?

Bewsher - that sounds like a perfect solution. Cheers!

I've just got the jack pyke one holds 16 bullets think it was £8 have a look on the bay or online no complaints with mine......

Three way folding bullet pouch

Holds up to 16 bullets
Belt loops on reverse for attachment
The following bullets definatley fit;

22-250
6.5/55
Other may also fit, contact us for confirmation
Length: 15cm Width: 10cm

Available in English Oak, Olive Green and Black

Last edited:
Ok, where from, I need one for my Hornet, fed up with discoloured cases from the leather ones I have now.

Neil. :)
yes they look well with green rings round them ,and if you get them wet ,will get them wet ,and leave them a month or so you have to cut them out ,leather wallets must be tanned difrently now ,as i have a wartime bullet pouch and it dosnt stain them

I've just got the jack pyke one holds 16 bullets think it was £8 have a look on the bay or online no complaints with mine......

Thanks for that - I've tried one of them, and the bullets fell out. Perhaps there's some variation in how tight they make the loops.

Easy enough to knock one up for you - two strips of canvas - sewn into loops like the olde Vickers/Browing MG belts - with a leather tab on each end maybe/press stud or loop to allow you to attach it to a pocket

PM me if you are not able to find something & want one making up

Back