Thread: Hello again

Hello again

Hello to you all

Back in January I posted a 'please help' post for some Antler/Horn etc bits and pieces as I was newly registered disabled, and had taken up stickmaking, whittling, and Scrimshaw as a Hobby to help my Depression.

Since then I have suffered another Heart Attack and third Heart Op but am once again on the mend and have a new Grandson being born in February whoI want to see grow up a bit!!

I am posting this as I had a lot of kind replies saying they would save me some Antlers etc and to remind them later in the year!

So this is me reminding the kind souls who were going to send me some!!

Thank you in anticipation

warm regards, Simon

Hi Tank
    You are having a very rough time of things
    I wish you all the very very best
    I dont have any horn, but this is a great site and i am sure people will help you
    Best Regards
    Humans are pre wired with fight or flight response
    Great Grandad fought, Grandad fought.
    For the sake of my Grandchild I wish for Less Flight responses entering Europe

I have no antlers for your sticks but would be happy to send you a few .30-06 cases for the end of the sticks. Let me know if they are I any use to you

Hi Simon,

Sorry to hear you have been unwell but please you have found something to help you. If you could please PM me you address and i will send some bits over.

"Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

Hi tank I to also make sticks,so it sounds im in good company if you would like to pm me your address I too will send you some bits & bobs, hope to hear from you soon bazil