Thread: Good service deserves a mention....

Good service deserves a mention....

I have just bought a knife from 'the bushcraft store'. The one I ordered arrived within 48hrs but was too small for my hands so I emailed them straight away, explained, and asked if I could swap it for a different model of the same value, without hesitation, the response was "of course we can do that" so I returned the knife first class, I emailed them today to check that they had recieved it and to find out when I might be getting the replacement, "yours has been recieved and the new one is in the post to you". Knowing how swiftly the last one came I am certain it will be with me tomorrow, oh, and not a mention of having to cover postage costs.
    Marvellous! Happy days, and a refreshing change to be able to speak highly of customer service in this country which I often struggle to do now!

Thank you gents.
    Last edited by deerstalker.308; 31-10-2012 at 12:57.

I can second that when i had an order go missing on its way from them there was no quibble a second one was despatched in a matter of days once it seemed certain the muppets at the post office had lost it.

They are up there with the likes of John Norris for service, just a shame all mail order places aren't up to the same standard.

So my new knife arrived today and I'm chuffed, A Wrights rosewood buscraft knife, beautiful and nicely weighted and seems to be well recieved on other forums as a similar version of the Allan wood woodlore, but 1/3 the price. I have to say, most pleasant internet sale of the year!

hi dealt with bushear on a number of occasions good service and very helpful
    atb tom