Fiancee Lost her Father Today

6pt-sika

My fiancee in Cagayan de Oro City Philippines lost her father today !
Romeo SanSebastian was 80 years when he passed . He had suffered with diabetes and its ailments for the last couple years and he finally succummed .
He will be survived by his loving wife Anita SanSebastian , his oldest Edna Aberdeen , next eldest Adriano SanSebastian , next eldest Aida SanSebastian , next eldest Ricardo SanSebastian , my fiancee Lea SanSebastian and the youngest Loida Almondiel .Also surviving are 14 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren . Two daughters in law , one son in law and me .
Although I only knew Papa SanSebastian since 2008 he was always kind and friendly to me . He was a good person and a good providor for his family . He worked his entire life in the lumber industry in the Philippines and Indonesia .
He will certainly be missed !
1-2021-11012.jpg

Papa SanSebastian in January 2011 in the middle of the front row .

You guys might find this of intrest !

The best Philippine Sambar my fiancee's father ever killed , proudly mounted on the exterior wall by the front door !

DSCN0165-1.jpg

DSCN0166-1.jpg

DSCN0167-1.jpg

While certainly not the headgear of an Indian Sambar very nice for the subspecies in northern Mindanao . Captain Brandt had pics in his book "Asian Hunter" that were of similar proportions .

Back