GREENLEE CARCASS PREPARATION AND LARDER DAY.
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 23RD.
I can only do one more of these courses, the next will be later in 2013.
- Guidance from and Approved Trainer and Assessor.
- A demonstrtion of how a gralloch and the carcass preparation should be done on a red hind carcass.
- A great opprotunity for those who have completed DSC1 trained hunter theory to get stuck in.
- Ideal for those registered or are considering it.
- Approved witness recording can be arranged for anyone who feels they are ready to complete elements 3 & 4 in their DSC2 portfolio
- For anyone intereste in how it should be done and what to look for.
A demonstration will be given on one carcass and I am happy to give any instruction/guidance during the day.
There will be at least two carcasses for those who want to get stuck in
PM or Contact me on 07 889 843 522 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org