Thread: Deerhunter tempest anorac colour green

Deerhunter tempest anorac colour green

This new smock from Deerhunter is absolutely perfect for the deerstalker. It is safe to say they have taken their inspiration from iconic New Zealand brands and have combined these kiwi features to create one sure fire classic.

Made extra long to cover your upper legs and back from a totally waterproof tough and silent fabric. The fabric is thin enough to ensure you don’t overheat but is thick enough to survive hard hill use.

The lighter khaki green is absolutely ideal for hill stalking, as it blends in with the heather. Neoprene cuffs with a tightener strap give an unbeatable seal at the wrist stopping water tracking down your sleeves in torrential weather.

Gripper strips on the shoulder hold the rifle sling in place, waterproof zips protect the contents of the pockets. The kangaroo pocket has a retractable flap to protect your bino’s when in use. A zip detachable hood with volume adjuster ensures perfect fit.

This garment is packed with too many features to list, suffice to say they have taken the best parts from a number of legendary kiwi jackets and combined them to make a perfect stalking jacket.
    Sizes available are Attachment 21201 and 2xl [46 inch chest] 3xl 48 inch chest 90
    pm me if your interested
    Last edited by mmbeatle; 29-03-2015 at 17:09.

Still a few set left
    pm me if your interested

Hello do you still have any left ?
    if so can you pm me cheers
    edit- sorry just been informed by other half that she's already got me one for christmas!!
    Last edited by reelme; 07-12-2012 at 16:21. Reason: additional info