Harkila trousers

otisthedog

After buying cheap rubbish and wrecking it within weeks (even days), have rapidly come to the opinion that you tend to get what you pay for. As much as it hurts, I am contemplating buying a pair of Harkila Prohunter trousers. Mainly due to seeing plenty of good reviews and the 5yr guarantee of course. Just wondered if anyone had a hot tip where they can be bought at not-so-unreasonable prices. The best price I've seen so far is £189.99...
Thanks in advance :)

Had the same problem with cheap trousers , then I spent a bit more but they all tear on fences. So I'm now in full leather....... Best thing I've ever done:D

Had the same problem with cheap trousers , then I spent a bit more but they all tear on fences. So I'm now in full leather....... Best thing I've ever done:D
Harkila leather very good indeed but not washable just given mine a wipe over !

I never bother cleaning my leather ones.... Just stick them next to the boiler and dry them off

otisthedog
....................................................... sorry slightly distracted by BK's footnote!.

Yes i have got Pro Hunter trousers and having used plenty of others i would not use anything else now. they are quality, i bought mine for less than £160 (new). i mirror BK's above comments that i think that the seller is a SD member. good luck with getting the trousers.

Tam

Harkila are expensive but well worth it. You wont kill anything better wearing them but you will be able to stay longer in the field as the keep you warm and dry.

Regards,
Glendine.

Back