Thread: WANTED

Fella's 23 is a bit steep for me of one of these so has anyone got one cheaper they no longer need?

I would also like a smaller one [if they do them] for doing my rabbits as well, anyone know if such a thing is made?.

Cheers and thanks

buy a frost clipper 4.95 utility knife and cut the point of it , or get someone to put a bit of weld on the end and grind it to a blunt shape as required .

If nothing comes up i have something that may interest you, it`s not a tripe knife but i use mine for rabbits and deer. I`ll post a photo later.

Thanks Fella's

Basil you got me salivating in anticipation.........

DSL Directory. F Dick tripe knife 15.70.

01283 539087

Postage to add 7 + VAT

26 or there abouts

Check out the Mora Professional Knives, Foor Industry Catalogue, page 22 Fish Industry knives where they advertise six different gutting knives (why they are in the Fish section I have no idea!): Good quality steel, will last a lifetime and cheap as chips.
    Available from Tony Davis:

Yep, Tony's a top chap and will give you his experience and find something to suit you.

You had chance yet to sort out the piccy's ??

Quote Originally Posted by Rangefinder

You had chance yet to sort out the piccy's ??
    Will put them up monday pm.

Yer tis.

I`ve got one of these spare. It`s got a 5 inch blade. Made by F Dick.
    I use mine for rabbits and deer. Once you`ve got a decent edge on it it`s a dream to use.
    Rangefinder, it`s yours for the price of a couple quid towards TJs "Run in the sun"