Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Budget Binoculars

Budget Binoculars

Anyone have any (really) cheap binos that are more modern looking than my Zeiss Jena pair? I'm a bit embarrassed wearing them! They are the old style black ones..... Ideally new pair will be rubberised green type and full size.

How cheap and how modern are you after? You can get Bundeswehr surplus 8x30 Hensoldts for about 60 quid or so.

They seem to look like a rubberised version of what I have!! I was hoping for some Swarovski lookalikes but obviously cheaper brand.

Last post was about surplus binos, I have pmed about the bushnells, thanks!

I have a pair of Hawke binos , for the ranges I use in woodland stalking, I have never looked for more. Swari's etc are definitely a better glass, but more than I needed to be honest, and it meant I could put a n S&B scope on the rifle, where the quality of glass matters more, to me at least.
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.

Hi there
    i have.A set of vanguard 8x 32ldt for sale on the forum.they have a wide strap on if interested.

Keep your Zeiss ones and learning not to be embarrassed? On the other hand, you can get a bargain on Minox 8x42 here: Minox BV 8x42 or 10x42 Black - Optics - Gun Shop, Shotguns, Rifles, Pistols, Air Rifles, Airguns, Gun Trader, Rifle Scopes, Accessories, Cabinets, Safes in Dorset and Devon, UK, Sportsman Gun Centre. I have Minox and they're good.

Hi everyone, decided on a new pair of Bushnell 8x42 Natureview Roof Prism binos from Uttings. Thanks!