Non-Trophy Elephant Hunt daily rate:
2 days (arr & dep) + 8 hunting days = US$ 9,200.00 + Elephant shot fee US$ 5,750.00 = Hunt Total US$ 14,950.00
Client cancelled, paid a non-refundable deposit of US$ 5,500.00
Outstanding balance: US$ 9,450.00 (approx £6000)
Plains game trophy animals will be charged as per list.
- Plains game hunted,
- Hotel accommodation in Windhoek before and after the safari
- Tips to staff
- International airfares to/from Windhoek
ONLY Open Hunting Date:
Last 10 days of November 2012
Details of the Non-trophy Elephant Hunt:
- an very old bull that has broken tusks or
- either a middle aged bull (no cows will be shot) with bad genes
- nothing of the elephant can be exported - all trophy products stay property of the government
- you can take pictures or film the hunt
- it is a hunt for the experience!
- all meat will go to the members of the communal conservancy
- it is possible to have replicates made (by local taxidermy for ca. US$ 2,800.00) of the tusks which you can export
Additional trophies will be charged extra if such animals are hunted.
Kudu US$ 1,450.00
Oryx US$ 750.00
Eland US$ 2,450.00
Warthog US$ 500.00
Ostrich US$ 450.00
Jackal US$ 150.00
Spotted Hyena US$ 1,150.00
Leopard US$ 4,000.00
Hunter needs to know: Ondjou Tented Camp is basic and not for a large group of people. November is very hot and a good physical fitness is required to do the hunt!
For details Contact; Denise van Heerden (Office/Camp Manager)
+264 81 127 4155 or +264 81 228 2189